1. What personal information do we store?
We store only the information that you willingly provided us with, for example when you signed into our e-shop, you joined one or more of our competitions, you ordered our magazine or you contacted us for any other reason. To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Wix to provide to us), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. We might also gather information about your interests through your engagement on our website and through our e-mail conversations if there will be any.
At the moment you contact us we create your profile in our database where we will store information that you share with us and also information that you will eventually share with us later.
2. For what purposes do we gather your information?
3. For how long are your information being stored by us?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, fulfill your order and provide customer support. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We generally keep your data for the maximum of 15 years.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, if necessary also to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
4. May you be informed about the data we store about you?
have stored, you will receive a copy of those by email within a reasonable timeframe.
5. May you ask to have your data deleted from our database?
Yes. You can as us at any time to delete your data from our database. For that purpose please use our e-mail address:
You can also ask for your data to be updated.
In some cases, though we can only block your data instead of deleting them, as it is due to legal requirements explained earlier in this text, e.g tax law.
6. Do we share your personal information with third parties?
Your personal information is not being shared with third parties without your consent. We do not provide your information to be sold, exchanged nor rent.
We do share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited law circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (Česká pošta, a.s. - Czech Post, Zásilkovna, Balikobot). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others and (e) tax and accounting purposes.
This text is a translation from Czech original GDPR information.